January 11, 2023 at 3:05 pmSaeid Khadem MoshirSubscriber
I have encountered a problem that how I can import coordinates and value of pressure into ansys workbench using an excel file.
January 11, 2023 at 3:27 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys Employee
You can import the excel file into external data and map it to structural model in Mechanical using "Imported load". The excel file can have X , Y, Z coordinate and the pressure value.
Double click on the "set up" cell in external data and select the excel file and specify the details. You should see a preview of your data
Sample preview that shows tempearute import
You can then use Imported load inside Mechanical and apply the pressure on geometry
Check help section: Imported Load (Group) (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.