January 19, 2023 at 4:31 pmSaeid Khadem MoshirSubscriber
I am goint to import pressure data from an excel file. I use external data to import pressure data. I have 78 data points while the ansys only gets 11 points. I was wondering if anybody help me how to import more number of data points.
January 19, 2023 at 5:03 pmErik KostsonAnsys Employee
This (11 rows) is often what is shown in the table inside the external data.
The pressure have or could be all imported still, and the way to check is to go to mechanical and check the imported laod/pressure object and the summary of the import.
All the best
January 19, 2023 at 5:14 pmSaeid Khadem MoshirSubscriber
Thank you Erik,
I have another question. the valuse of the imported pressure in excel will be imported in the ansys as the nodal pressure or pressures on the points. Becasue, I try to apply some pressure data points on a line, for example (0,0.5,0), (0.1,0.5,0), (0.2,0.5,0). (0.3,0.5,0), (0.4,0.5,0). I try to import pressure data like this in excel, when I import it in ansys and see the imported load distribution, I see something else. Could ypu please help me regarding this issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.