March 2, 2022 at 6:59 pmjembersonSubscriber
I am trying to import a SpaceClaim geometry into electronic desktop with no success.
This is what I try to do:
- SpaceClaim Link
- But both options are greyed out
I tried using workbench but after hours of trial and error and reading, I found that electronic desktop doesnt work through workbench for the student edition.
What do I do?July 29, 2022 at 3:45 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching to us and we appreciate your patience. Please note that there are certain limitations to AEDT student version. It is not possible to connect to SpaceClaim link in the student version like you do in a commercial version. But you can import STEP and DXF format files into it. Please convert your models in one of the said formats.
All the very best,
Praneeth.Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.