April 19, 2022 at 9:13 amcharlie_kcSubscriber
I am attempting to import a body temperature load into my static structural analysis, using the body temperature solution generated from my steady-state thermal analysis.
However when I try to import, the "Geometry" section in the "Imported Body Temperature" details remains highlighted yellow, even though I am selecting the bodies (all) from the steady-state analysis. Therefore it is remaining with a question mark next to it, so I can't solve the model.
Can anyone offer insight as to why it's not liking my selected geometries. Are there any constraints as to what you can select for the imported body temperature geometry scope?April 19, 2022 at 9:57 amdinhan0394SubscriberCan you share some screenshots?
April 19, 2022 at 4:28 pmcharlie_kcSubscriber, I have attached screenshots to the original post but I will add them again to this comment as may be an error
April 20, 2022 at 2:02 amViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.