February 2, 2022 at 12:25 pmdislvSubscriber
I am trying to assemble a global model in 2021 R2. In the previous version of Ansys if I connect different static structural analysis systems into a new static structure all the imported plies (Ply data created in ACP) will be transferred automatically. But with 2021 R2 the plies are not transferring into the global model. The thickness and the material assignment are also not updating (Just reflecting what was assigned before ply creation).
I have attached some images for reference.February 3, 2022 at 2:06 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeYou cannot transfer ply information from one analysis system to another. This is not supported
You can transfer the mesh from ACP set up to Model cell of analysis system(static, modal etc)
March 3, 2022 at 8:10 pmdislvSubscriberThanks, for the information.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.