September 25, 2018 at 3:18 ampcaicedoSubscriber
I am trying to import final data from a cluster into Fluent. I have read that is possible to import as final results and the thick green is activated which means that I can use to keep working and manipulating the data; however, the browse button is disabled. If somebody knows if I need to activate something else, or do another step, that would be great.
September 25, 2018 at 6:04 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Instead of Analysis System, please use Component System. Please use Fluent in Component System and check if it is available.
September 25, 2018 at 2:31 pm
September 25, 2018 at 2:52 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please right click on set up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.