March 14, 2021 at 5:20 pmEvgenii_KSubscriberGood mood to you all!nThere was a need to transfer the mesh settings from static structural analysis to Composite PrepPost, since there is no direct transfer of the mesh, perhaps there is a way to transfer the settings ?!nn
March 15, 2021 at 3:43 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys Employee@Evgenii_KnnIf the model is the same, you can connect the ACP Pre to an existing static structuralnDrag the ACP Pre from tool box to the Model cell of static. (Notice if you drop in the model cell, it will share engineering data, geometry and model)nnMesh will be shared between the ACP Pre and static structural system. n
March 16, 2021 at 7:20 pmEvgenii_KSubscriberThank you very much for your advice, I will try!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.