TAGGED: installation, spaceclaim
April 19, 2018 at 4:32 pmybiranSubscriber
A customer just bought a Discovery Essentials package. He downloaded the last executable and executed it.
When he tried to launch Discovery SpaceClaim, he has an error message (see STEP1 attached)
- He deactivated all entitlements by using the cmd.exe (see STEP2 attached) -> SUCCESS
- He tried a ping by using the cmd.exe (see STEP3 attached) -> SUCCESS
- The environment variable was checked (see STEP4 attached) -> SUCCESS
- He set the variable ANS_FLEXLM_DEBUG=1 (see STEP5 attached)
- He collected the log files located in %TEMP%.ansys (see attached)
Since everything has been checked and everything should be operational (server connexion, environment variable, ...), I decided to check his ANSYS Discovery account. He received an email saying that a subscription was assigned to him (see STEP6 attached) but his account is empty (see STEP7 attached).
Did you ever seen this problem ?
Thanks in advance
April 20, 2018 at 8:25 amNaresh PatreAnsys EmployeeHello NOVACAD I am not seeing any log files attached. Can you visit the last page of troubleshooting document from below post and send the details as mentioned? Discovery License Activation Troubleshooting
April 20, 2018 at 9:00 amybiranSubscriber
The problem is solved. It was a problem of answer to the invitation during the license assignation.
Thank you !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- loss of user settings
- Ansys Discovery Modeler vs Spaceclaim speed
- Annotation font color
- Can’t see license on online account
- Copy user settings to new release
- help online
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- Python Script: graphical interface
- Unexpected graphics error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.