October 24, 2023 at 6:27 pmraihan57Subscriber
I want to apply zero velocity for 5 seconds and after that, I want to apply constant velocity in a cell zone. Would you please help me how to write the expression or UDF for that? I want to use mesh motion. I would appreciate if you could help me how to write the UDF file or expression.
October 24, 2023 at 8:42 pmFederico Alzamora PrevitaliAnsys Employee
You can use an expression for the velocity, such as
IF(t>=5[s],5 [m/s],0 [m/s])
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.