April 24, 2021 at 9:07 pmsrep123Subscriberlooking at literature i am provided with shear relaxation modulus ratio, is that the same.? if not how can i find the relative moduli, tried searching for it but can't find much about it.nAny help would be greatly appreciated,nthank you.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Fused deposition modelling , part simulation for residual stress
- Symmetry model
- Membrane element problem in soft pnuematic actuator (artificial muscle)
- What is incompressible material and what the examples of incompressible materials?
- Why the stresses from shell elements are higher or lower than the stresses from solid elements
- Convergence issue in non linear problem
- /Contour Function on Mechanical APDL
- Why am I getting the “the requested S data is not available the PLNSOL command is ignored” warning
- How to 3D print impact tested materials
- Why is the deflection for my analytical solution not matching ANSYS results