June 1, 2020 at 4:28 pmRuanSubscriber
Hello, I encountered some errors when simulating the frictional heat generated from the frictional contact pair. I have just defined the FWGT and FHTG with APDL command, and the reference temperature was set as 25. As shown in the following solver output, it reminds me the thermal loads were inappropriate, could you kindly tell me how to fix this problem?
*** ERROR *** CP = 12095.422 TIME= 18:04:11
Some of the element based thermal loads may be inappropriate. Check
applied element loads carefully. Ensure that film coefficients and
bulk temperatures are always positive.
August 15, 2020 at 9:45 amemad0098Subscriberhi ruan.ni'm having the same problem. did you manage to find any solution to this?n
August 24, 2020 at 8:54 pmSaiDAnsys EmployeeHi,nHere is a relevant thread that might help:nHi,nHere is a relevant thread that might help:nHope the suggestions are helpful,nSain
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.