January 9, 2023 at 4:05 pm
January 10, 2023 at 11:56 amRobAnsys Employee
That looks like the licence hasn't been picked up, ie you've got software installed but the Toolbox list is only what is licenced. Are you using Student or a University supplied version of the software?
January 16, 2023 at 3:44 pm
January 16, 2023 at 4:30 pmRobAnsys Employee
Same question as I asked the OP.
January 16, 2023 at 8:26 pmGabriel de AraujoSubscriber
I'm using a University supplied version of the software
January 17, 2023 at 9:43 amRobAnsys Employee
OK, thanks. In which case your computer isn't seeing the licence manager. Did you install that, and then connect to the campus licence server?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.