November 14, 2018 at 5:26 amserene7wingsSubscriber
Hi, i wish to know whether there is a way for me to import the anisotropic hyperelastic material (special hyperelastic) into the material model for ACP (in ACP-pre).
For ACP-pre, the materials data are imported from engineering data. Anisotropic hyperelastic material data is not built in engineering data and therefore cannot be imported.
Previously, i tried to import the material details from APDL to engineering data, it works for simple material model (for example,elastic or Mooney Rivlin ) but not for the special hyperelastic material. So i only can call the anisotropic hyperelastic material via commands in Static structural and not from engineering data.
In this case, i wish to use the anisotropic hyperelastic material in ACP, so i am thinking whether there is a way to direcly link APDL ,material data to ACP. Is there any other way for me to deal with this problem?
November 15, 2018 at 10:34 pmSean HarveyAnsys Employee
Ok, so ACP can not bring in those materials. Yes you are also correct and engineering data does not support these advanced material models. Sorry about that. You will need to use commands. Please keep in mind in the commands you can use the sectype and secdata commands to define layered sections for shells/solids so you can specify the layered behavior.
November 16, 2018 at 11:01 pmserene7wingsSubscriber
Its okay. Thanks for your reply.
November 17, 2018 at 5:22 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Serene, I request you to please close discussions when your initial question has been answered. Please take a moment to look at the Guidelines.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.