March 24, 2021 at 3:16 pmIñigoTekSubscriberHello,nnI am running a Fluent simulation with 16 cores and I want to increase to 18.nHow can i change the number of cores for de solver during the Fluent simulation ?.I?igo.n
March 24, 2021 at 3:26 pmYasserSelimaSubscribernIf you are able to do it successfully, fluent will crash ... best way is to save case and data and close fluent ... then start fluent with the new number of cores and read case and datan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.