October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
How to increase the maximum number of equilibrium iterations per solution step in Mechanical?
October 17, 2017 at 10:28 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
The maximum number of equilibrium iterations per each solution point is 25 based on the default setting of the NEQIT command. To change the maximum number of equilibrium iterations, you can issue the NEQIT command from within a Command Object. For example, issuing NEQIT,30 will increase the maximum number of equilibrium iterations to 30.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.