September 11, 2019 at 2:02 pmChrissoeSubscriber
I'm trying to do inflation in mesh. But, I can't pick boundary geometry. Please share me how I should solve this issue.
September 11, 2019 at 2:03 pmRobAnsys Employee
Moved to new topic: please don't hijack threads.
Also, please post images in line with the text, staff are not permitted to open/download attachments.
September 15, 2019 at 3:04 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberYou need to name the selection which in this case it is the curve that represents the airfoil.
September 18, 2019 at 8:38 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.