TAGGED: discovery-live, FAQ, fluids
April 24, 2018 at 5:35 pmz.xieSubscriber
I have tested the discovery live over a few geometries using the external flow option. It seems extremely efficient. A few questions really bother and I cannot find an answer through reading the tutorials and Help documents. I list two here,
1, it is possible to setup a boundary layer profile at the inlet as in Fluent, such as using UDF?
2, can we output an X-Y data to have a sort of quantitative comparison with any reference data?
April 24, 2018 at 8:18 pmAndrew StankovichAnsys Employee
Tong I have provided answer to your questions below.
1) Please see the related post below regarding your question.
2) There is no option to export X-Y curve data directly today. This is something that other users have suggested in the Ideas section. If you have other ideas please add them here. If you would like to add your vote to existing ideas you can do that as well. I have added a link to the X-Y curve export idea below.
April 24, 2018 at 8:43 pmz.xieSubscriber
These are very useful.thx.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- loss of user settings
- Ansys Discovery Modeler vs Spaceclaim speed
- Annotation font color
- Can’t see license on online account
- Copy user settings to new release
- help online
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- Python Script: graphical interface
- Unexpected graphics error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.