Discovery Import

Discovery Import

Information

TAGGED: 

• rg
      Subscriber

Hello

I have two questions
      1) is it possible to extend the section line from side to side? like the long red line +
      2) is it possible to make the dimension lines break automatically when they overlap annotations or dimensions?

Where there is the arrow indicating the note or line I would like the line to break where the intersection and the note is, otherwise the note is not clear.
      This is because in complex drawings there are often overlaps where perhaps the dimension line passes over an annotation and therefore the value or the writing is not read afterwards.

• Devendra Badgujar
      Ansys Employee

Hi Roberto

I will check this and get back to you.

Regards.

• rg
        Subscriber

Devendra Badgujar thank you!

• Devendra Badgujar
      Ansys Employee

Hi Roberto

Roberto said:
      1) is it possible to extend the section line from side to side? like the long red line +

Yes it is possible, for me the section line is set from side to side as you want it to be, check the attached image. Please check the view options in the SpaceClaim options>Detailing>General for Section line details. You can also set the Line style from the Cross sections arrow line style option.

Roberto said:
      2) is it possible to make the dimension lines break automatically when they overlap annotations or dimensions?

Currently it is not possible to do so. I will make an enhancement request for this.

Regards.

• rg
        Subscriber

Devendra Badgujar Hello Thank you very much

Could you attach a photo of the section line option like you made it yourself?

Thank you 

• Devendra Badgujar
        Ansys Employee

Roberto

Please check the View options image I sent you for my section line options. Attaching it again for your reference.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.