July 22, 2022 at 8:59 pmAkash564Subscriber
Hello, I'm trying to submit a batch job for a transient simulation on SLURM. I've worked with steady simulations. But, I'm confused about the commands for transient simulations. How do I write case and data files for certain number of time-steps? The following commands are for the steady simualtion. How can I modify it for transient simulations?
July 26, 2022 at 4:40 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can use auto save option. You can use following commands after initialization. Please make sure you give appropriate inputs to all these commands.
/file/auto-save append-file-name-with time-step
July 26, 2022 at 7:02 pmAkash564Subscriber
Thank you Keyur!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Workbench error
- Ansysedt Command Line Options Changes from 2019