August 8, 2019 at 2:19 pmCambridgeSubscriber
I really need the input files of Chapter 2: Parametric Analysis in ANSYS Workbench Using ANSYS Fluent . I know we can get it from customer portal but I am a student and do not have an account, so I can't login in. Could anyone please help me? Thank you so much,
August 8, 2019 at 4:50 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Attached is the ANSYS 18.0 archive. Is this what you were looking for?
October 16, 2022 at 7:58 amSanto Jacob KoshySubscriber
Sir, could you please share the file again as it is not available in the forum(preferably version2020)?
August 8, 2019 at 6:33 pmCambridgeSubscriber
Yeah, that's it. Thank you so much. So nice are you!!!!
August 8, 2019 at 8:51 pmKrishankantSubscriber
hi peteroznewman can you help me. i stuck in ansys student. i dont get option of file export for tecplot
April 21, 2020 at 3:10 pmVasimSubscriber
THANKS ALOT SIR.....
June 20, 2020 at 9:38 amMahmoudMinisy98Subscriber
Sorry but I am working on 2020 student version and I downloaded this file and when I update meshing the whole program stop working.
Is that a problem in the specs of the laptop or it is because of the file is for 2018 version?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.