July 21, 2020 at 3:28 pmChristosBakasSubscriber
I am looking to input a stop check valve geometry. The academic 2019 R3 version doesn't seem to have any cad library to import. So do I have to search on GrabCAD community or other sites to find cad files? Appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance.
July 22, 2020 at 10:09 amRobAnsys Employee
That or create it in the geometry tools. We don't have a library other than the tutorials (click on Help to access) as the tools tend to be used for design work.
July 22, 2020 at 4:46 pmChristosBakasSubscriber
Alright. Thanks for your fast reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- section plane
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.