April 13, 2022 at 3:54 amCeceliaanneSubscriber
Has anyone used the 06A 905 161B camshaft position sensor?
I connected 1 (red wire) to the positive power supply, 3 (black wire) to the negative power supply, and 2 (green wire) to the oscilloscope.
When the latte sheet blocks the gap of the sensor, the oscilloscope displays a continuous output of a sine signal with a peak-to-peak voltage of about 50mV; when it is not blocked, there is no signal output.
Are the wiring method and output signal correct?April 19, 2022 at 10:01 amChinmay TAnsys EmployeeIt looks like the question does not belong to simulation or physics related but on hardware.
So as Ansys employees, we may not be able to provide you correct advice.
We will leave it to the forum community who can guide you better.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags