March 14, 2022 at 6:58 pmbc2021Subscriber
Is it possible via cut/paste to insert a repeated APDL command to multiple geometric objects at once? I can do it one at a time, but it's a bit tedious. I would to specify the same commands on 300 beams.
BradMarch 15, 2022 at 2:52 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeYou can copy/paste the command object from one geometry body to another
It may be better to use a single command object to make the changes. For example, you can insert a command object under the analysis branch and make the changes to the beam
Example commands to use:
/prep7 ! go to preprocessor
esel,s,enam,,188 !select all beam 188 elements
________ ! Use commands to modify the selected elements
allsel ! make all elements active
/solu !go to solution processor
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.