August 3, 2019 at 11:32 amhewage50Subscriber
I have installed Ansys 2019 R2 student version and maxwell component is not available in the Analysis Systems list in the Ansys Workbench. please help how to install/add the maxwell into this student version or let me know any possible link to download maxwell software package if available.
August 5, 2019 at 6:49 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Unfortunately, the Electronics products (e.g., Maxwell) is not included in ANSYS Student (free) version. It's available for academic (paid-up) version. I'd recommend to ask your department or university to see if they have licenses available; otherwise, you can ask them to contact ANSYS local sales to discuss.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.