Fluids

Fluids

Installation error

• fatemeh.hosseini
      Subscriber

Hello everybody,
      I installed ANSYS on CentOS 8.3. When the installation completed, it wrote there are some errors. I dont know what was the problem.
      Could you please guide me whats the problem?
      I copied whole the log file error at the end of this message.

Regards,
      Fatemeh

>>>--------------------------------------->
      Ansys installation: Wed Nov 2 16:52:09 2022
      Revision: 2022 R1

ERROR: /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/.workbench  -cmd /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/../commonfiles/MainWin/linx64/mw/bin-amd64_linux_optimized/regsvr32 -c -nodisplay /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/dll/linx64/libans.graphics.graphutilityu.so failed 
          ERROR: /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/.workbench  -cmd /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/../commonfiles/MainWin/linx64/mw/bin-amd64_linux_optimized/regsvr32 -c -nodisplay /usr/ansys_inc/v221/aisol/dll/linx64/libans.cadint.configmgrcom.so failed 
         /usr/ansys_inc/v221/CFX/bin/../tools/perl-5.32.0/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: libnsl.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
         ###### Error #######
         Error executing configuration script '/usr/ansys_inc/v221/commonfiles/configs/linx64/config/AnsConfigCFX.sh'
         '"/usr/ansys_inc/v221/commonfiles/configs/linx64/config/AnsConfigCFX.sh"  -installdir "/usr/ansys_inc" -rev 221 -dotrev 2022 R1 -scripttosource "/usr/ansys_inc/v221/commonfiles/configs/linx64/config/ConfigCommon.tcl" -sourcedir "/tmp/ans_install_tmp106705" -os_lang en-us -install -skip_file_associations ' terminated after 1 attempts with the following error(s): 
             Unknown error
         Exit Code: 127
      >>>--------------------------------------->

• George Karnos
      Ansys Employee

Please check that ALL prerequisites are installed:
      https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v222/en/installation/unix_platform_libraries.html

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.