Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Installation Error

• KelsieJeffries
      Subscriber

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I could not find a match when I went looking for an answer.

I am trying to download the latest ANSYS student product, but whenever I hit the AGREE & DOWNLOAD button, I get an error in another tab.  I have also tried downloading in different browsers, and I was unable to find a fix or explanation of the error code via Google.

"An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.470e1160.1546215898.1c026295 "

Please advise.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi KelsieJeffries,

Have you tried all of the suggestions here

https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/error-downloading-18-1-or-18-2-student/

If that doesn't help, you may be experiencing the issue as described by our IT below.

"The download problem is due to the security that we put in place to block access from specific IP's when too many requests are made. The configuration is set to allow only a set number of requests in a set amount of time. This is to protect against potential attacks."

You might be able to circumvent this if you can try connecting your machine to a different internet/network.

Thanks,

Win

• KelsieJeffries
      Subscriber

I have tried all of the suggestions I could find, but I have still not been able to successfully download the software.

• JakeC
      Ansys Employee

Hi KelsieJeffries,

The portal downloads do appear to be broken for the moment.

A ticket has been created for out IT department.  Hopefully they will get it sorted out soon.

I will try and update this thread once it is fixed.

Thank you,

Jake

• JakeC
      Ansys Employee

Hi KelsieJeffries,

The downloads should be fixed now.

Please try it again.

Thank you,

Jake

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.