Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Installation errors

• dzunghtd
      Subscriber

Hello,

I am trying to install the Ansys Electronics Suites 2020R2 win 64bits on Window Bootcamp which is parallel OS with MAC OS.

The system information are:

1. Intel Core i7-9750H CPU
      2. 16 GB RAM
      3. 64-bit OS
      4. Storage: 100 GB SSD partition from MAC's storage (24GB free remaining).

Firstly, I tried to run aurorun file. There is error prompted like below.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Can you try unzipping/extracting the package again ?n
    • dzunghtd
      Subscriber
      Hello, nThanks for your reply. nI also tried to uninstall, re-download, re-extract-all, and re-install several times.nHope you can help me figure it out? nThanks n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Open CMD prompt and enter the following commandnsetnthen post the output of it heren
    • dzunghtd
      Subscriber
      Hi, nThank for your reply. Please refer to the content below as your request.C:\Users\HàTrungDũng>setnALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramDatanANSYSEM_ROOT202=C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\AnsysEM20.2\Win64nANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL=1nAPPDATA=C:\Users\HàTrungDũng\AppData\RoamingnCommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common FilesnCommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common FilesnCommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common FilesnCOMPUTERNAME=DESKTOP-MAJ0UDKnComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exenDriverData=C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverDatanHOMEDRIVE=C:nHOMEPATH=\Users\HàTrungDũngnLOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\HàTrungDũng\AppData\LocalnLOGONSERVER=\\DESKTOP-MAJ0UDKnMOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\pluginsMSMPI_BENCHMARKS=C:\Program Files\Microsoft MPI\BenchmarksMSMPI_BIN=C:\Program Files\Microsoft MPI\BinNUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=12nOneDrive=C:\Users\HàTrungDũng\OneDrivenOS=Windows_NTnPath=C:\Program Files\Microsoft MPI\Bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Users\HàTrungDũng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;nPATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSCnPROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64nPROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, GenuineIntelnPROCESSOR_LEVEL=6nPROCESSOR_REVISION=9e0anProgramData=C:\ProgramDatanProgramFiles=C:\Program FilesnProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)nProgramW6432=C:\Program FilesnPROMPT=$P$GnPSModulePath=C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ModulesnPUBLIC=C:\Users\PublicnSESSIONNAME=ConsolenSIMPLORER_HOME=C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\AnsysEM20.2\Win64nSIWAVE_INSTALL_DIR=C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\AnsysEM20.2\Win64nSystemDrive=C:nSystemRoot=C:\WindowsnTEMP=C:\Users\HTRUNG~1\AppData\Local\TempnTMP=C:\Users\HTRUNG~1\AppData\Local\TempnUSERDOMAIN=AzureADnUSERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=AzureADnUSERNAME=HàTrungDũngnUSERPROFILE=C:\Users\HàTrungDũngnwindir=C:\WindowsnnC:\Users\HàTrungDũng>n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Thanks for the info.nCan you try creating a test user account (with admin rights) that has only English letters or numbers in the name, then try installing by that account ?n
    • dzunghtd
      Subscriber
      Hi, nI tried with another account with admin but there is error like below. n
    • ces182129
      Subscriber
      HinI am trying to install ANSYS Workbench 2020 R2. I have unzipped the folder, but when I try to install the setup it gives a critical error (not responding) . Please Suggest the needful. Tried to do it several times but everytime same issue.nnThanksnVaishalin
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.