November 23, 2019 at 9:31 amHorstvanGrassSubscriber
I'm trying to install Ansys on SuSE, the Documentation says it should work and its running in my university as well. But it stuck at 92% creating
AWPROOTDIR = /usr/ansys_inc/v182
Creating ANSYS RSM Cluster Node Service script ...
Created service script: arcnode
Unfortunately I have an empty error log.
Thx for helping in advance!
November 26, 2019 at 11:11 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
You are probably missing some prerequisites, especially openmotif/motif and LSB . Check the ANSYS Linux installation guide chapter 2 for the full list.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- License Error
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Workbench error
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.