September 2, 2022 at 9:30 amfilip.chelkowskiSubscriber
Can anyone tell me how to install ANSYS Workbench? I've donwloaded the files from Free Student Software website and have ran the installation but can't open the software. It doesn't see any licenses or whasovere. There is no icon to start it either, only Uninstall and ProductConfig. How do I run this software?
September 2, 2022 at 12:11 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
How to install:
- Unzip the downloaded zip file (ANSYSACADEMICSTUDENT_2022R2_WINX64.zip) to a temporary directory.
- Browse to that directory and right-click on setup.exe and choose more->run as administrator
You can check the install.log file for any errors:
C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\install.log
C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\install.err (if exists)
Also, may be due to virus protection blocking installation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error