July 23, 2019 at 3:03 ambfly33Subscriber
Although the correct license key is installed in the ANSYS License Manager, and the software has been installed completely, I am getting the following error message and need installation support for ANSYS CFD"
"The host ID in the license file is not a valid hostid for this license server machine."
"The required license file was not found in path "C....""
July 23, 2019 at 4:32 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIf you start the license management center and check the host ids there does one of them correspond to the one in the license file?
July 23, 2019 at 10:54 amRobAnsys Employee
Did you install everything as "admin"?
Also moving to installation for more attention.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.