September 9, 2022 at 3:08 pm
September 9, 2022 at 6:16 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I am not sure what does the inverse driving signal mean? do you mean the 2nd one is the inverse of the current RPBS_1? for this given circuit, there is only one driving electric [0,1] that is to modulate the optical signal and it is the optical signal that is pripagating.
Please make sure the applied modulations of the two arms in the MZM are correct. You may need to elaborate more for your circuit, component and simulation purpose.
September 9, 2022 at 6:18 pmdmaoSubscriber
Hi, thank you for your quick response. This is just a demo circuit from Lumerical. I would like the driving signal of the lower arm to be the inverse of the upper arm. Could you please let me know how to achieve this purpose? Thank you.
September 9, 2022 at 7:41 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I do not think you can have another PRBS to have the opposite [0 1] series directly. This is because PRBS is a random bit sequence generator and no other PRBS can have its inverse sequence.
I know you want to drive the modulator, but I did not find any example similar to this. You will need a logic not to create the inverse signal.
September 9, 2022 at 7:43 pmdmaoSubscriber
Is there a logic node that we can use to inverse the input signal?
September 9, 2022 at 8:59 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
You may use the "Electrical Constant Multiplier" to reverse the electrical signal after the NRZ, or use the "Digital NOT" element to invert the digital Please search the names to find the elements in the library
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency