June 8, 2023 at 8:34 amzhanggaolu17Subscriber
Hi, I am using the interconnect software to simulate the eye diagram of the modulator. I modified it according to the official case, but the obtained eye diagram is not accurate, there will be some other interference, and the number of eye diagram superpositions is too small, only a few. I know that increasing the sequence length will increase the number of eye diagram superimpositions of the signal, but the sequence length in the official case is not long, and the eye diagram is very clear. I don’t know if there is a problem with the device settings in my case. Please help me. Thanks.
June 8, 2023 at 8:39 amzhanggaolu17Subscriber
forget it, i could not find where to upload my file
June 9, 2023 at 10:10 pmGuanhui WangAnsys Employee
Thank you for the post. Indeed it will be better to debug this with the file. For the plot in your other post, it looked to be fine setup but may just need some tweak on the parameters. Could you please screenshot your simulation settings and we can help to tak e a look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.