December 8, 2022 at 9:19 amd-tve21jan004Subscriber
hi, currently I am working with design and simulation of linear motor in Ansys Maxwell. I have done the modelling of power electronic circuit and control circuitry for V/f control in matlab simulink. Could any one can support me for interconnecting MATLAB simulink circuit with Ansys Maxwell software.
December 13, 2022 at 10:42 amNavya CAnsys Employee
You can follow the below steps if you want to connect your Matlab circuit to the Maxwell excitations.
1. Change all the excitations in Maxwell to external
2. Right-click on “Excitations”, then select “Setup Co-Simulation with Simulink...”.
3. Click “Import Circuit...” and locate .slx file.
4. Click OK to finish the setup and run the simulation.
Refer to Matlab optimizer section in the Maxwell Help for more details on compatibility and optimization
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.