July 27, 2022 at 10:16 amlancerSubscriber
Hello after using for a while, and wanted to know if I should use Boolean's interface or just by Form new part.
Below is my model, so if I use Boolean I will use the Imprint. If new part, I don't have the interface name selection.
The main purpose for the solid to fluid interface is to transport electron from the solid to the fluid.
July 27, 2022 at 10:48 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally
- Missing faces on solid bodies