June 16, 2023 at 9:21 amJithendra NakkaSubscriber
I am using Eulerian model with interfacial area concentration in a vertical pipe simulation. I am able to match volume fraction profile with experiment. But I am not able to match Interfacial area concentration profile. I am using the models developed by hibiki and ishii for breakage kernel and coalescence. what is the typical range of minmum and maximum diameter,disspation function in the interfacial area concentration properties ?.
June 16, 2023 at 3:45 pmRobAnsys Employee
I don't have data for a min/max etc. That's something you'd need to determine based on the flow field etc.
If the volume fraction is correct, how about the bubble size?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.