November 25, 2018 at 5:03 pmhassamSubscriber
I am trying to model an axisymmetric 2D model of interference fit for pressure cylinders. When trying to create mesh one of the surfaces seems to be obsolete or green in color. I cant really figure out the solution to this problem. Is there something wrong with the geometry because of freeze command or its not properly attached to the entire model?
November 25, 2018 at 6:13 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
If you click on the Vertex geometry filter, does the mesh show properly?
November 25, 2018 at 11:40 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally
- Missing faces on solid bodies