March 13, 2021 at 2:12 pmAlexSosninSubscriberHello!nI've watched a video tutorial about interference fit problem (see link below) this video tutorial force reactions probe both for the displacement boundary condition and for the contact region are inserted. It's talked that both of them shows how much force is needed to pull out the pin from the hole. Values of the force are slightly different. Could anyone explain the difference between both of them?nThanks in advance! n
March 13, 2021 at 5:42 pmAlexSosninSubscriberAnother question is what about load steps in case when I need to pull the pin in? n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.