March 15, 2021 at 7:07 pmbanalaSubscriber
I have created a geometry of a rectangular sections (3D) using solid 185 element. When I apply the mesh command, there appears a topology error. Can anyone please help me out in fixing this error. Why this error occurs.March 17, 2021 at 7:26 am1shanAnsys Employee,nCould you try these suggestions https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_to_fix_this_error_Volume_has_invalid_topology_for_mapped_brick_meshing_in_APDL_mechanical and https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_to_mesh_glued_volumes_in_ANSYS_APDL.nRegards,nIshan. nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.