April 5, 2022 at 6:53 pmskdubeySubscriber
I am trying to create the meshing for my fluid zone just to improve my meshing skills. I found something weird, whenever I use the hex dominant method> face meghing> edge sizing (number of divisions): I get nice face meshing on the outer surface but, irregular meshing, when I look into the sectional view of it. Why the sectional meshing is so distorted in the sectional view after all it's just a combination of the multiple cylinders any comments will be helpful.
As Follow:April 6, 2022 at 5:02 amViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
Top Rated Tags