September 2, 2020 at 10:59 pmsarinSubscriberCan somebody enlighten me about using large deflection ON in structural analysis and I am working in a pipe support industry. In most of my models , large deflection gives me lesser stresses than one with large deflection OFF, which of course seems convenient. But is it a good practice to use it according to my convenience, I know its not. But when should i use it. Or is it kind of cheating with the simulations .n
September 3, 2020 at 1:32 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennPlease refer to the link below:nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.