March 18, 2021 at 7:04 pmlarasantosSubscriberHi people! I'm doing a project where I need to simulate human breath, so I have to set one face as inlet during inspiration and, after this, this same face should be set as outlet. Is it possible do this? I've been searching how to do this for a long time. n
March 19, 2021 at 6:08 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeePlease check execute commands option. nAlso search forum. You will get many discussion on execute commands. nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
March 19, 2021 at 8:51 pmlarasantosSubscriberDear Keyur,nThank you for your help, but I could not get on this link that you shared. Can you send me the link again?n
March 20, 2021 at 7:14 amYasserSelimaSubscriberTo access the link provided by Keyur, look at this post in the forumnhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/3978/how-to-access-the-ansys-online-helpn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.