March 4, 2022 at 9:04 pmpascal_NQSubscriber
I need to do an overlapping integration of the electric field between two eigenmodes, but from what I know, it is not possible to do this in the field calculator since only one mode can be used at a time. Also, I cannot simply export calculation from a 3d grid since my design have a very large aspect ratio, and so the exported filed would be to large with a step size small enough to grasp small features. If I could have access to the nodes point of the solution's mesh I could export field only at those point for the 2 desired modes and compute the overlapping integral in an external tool.
Thank you in advance!
PascalMarch 14, 2022 at 4:55 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Please note that you can only find the available modes in a model using the Eigen mode solver.
If you want to see multiple modes at the same time, then I would suggest you to add excitations in modal network solution.
With this you can do the required analysis across different modes.
All the very best Praneeth.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.