May 22, 2021 at 8:32 amaravindvSubscriber
I wanted to display only one end of a large model that I have in the results viewer, but the perspective style display shows some curved edges where I would rather prefer to have straight lines.May 24, 2021 at 10:49 am1shanAnsys EmployeeIn the workbench project schematic menu bar click on tools>options>appearance> background color. I am not exactlys sure by what you mean by "but the perspective style display shows some curved edges where I would rather prefer to have straight lines". Are you talking about the contour plots or something else?
May 24, 2021 at 11:46 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
To provide some clarification.
SOme software application allow for a perspective view of a 3d model (see below) – unfortunately I do not know if this is possible in WB/Mech, as I have not found anything on it – it does not exist yet as far as I can see.
Hope this helps
ErikMay 24, 2021 at 12:06 pm1shanAnsys EmployeeHey Thanks for the clarification. Looks like only fluent has this option.
May 24, 2021 at 12:07 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeYes that is the only thing I found also.
All the best
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.