December 1, 2020 at 7:31 amevandevliegerSubscriberDecember 1, 2020 at 12:54 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernI understand you are not interested in the seesaw, but it is required to get a proper mechanism of the two pads. In Mechanical, under Geometry, select the seesaw body and in the Details window, set the Stiffness Behavior to Rigid. This allows the seesaw to be present but requires almost no nodes and elements to provide the proper DOF to the mechanism. Now you can create three Revolute Joints. One on each pad at the pivot holes, and one Revolute joint Body-Ground to allow the seesaw to pivot at the center. nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘is it possible to connect multiple remote points with one another and define each DOF separately’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.