September 21, 2020 at 4:17 pmJacquelineScherffiusSubscriberHi everyone, ndo you know if it is possible to couple a transient simulation part with a steady part within one simulation? The question is to simulate a falling drop which is impinging onto a hot solid domain (transient). The wall's temperature should remain constant (steady).nBest regards,nJacquelinen
September 22, 2020 at 10:47 amRobAnsys EmployeeYou'd run the whole model as transient in this case, but the wall bc will be a single value. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.