January 23, 2018 at 11:07 pmduralSubscriber
Hi everyone, my question is already whole said in the topic title. Is it somehow possible to create journal file backwards from used functions? I mean, like suppose I have set everything and I am ready to run calculations. However, I have to use the same boundary conditions/etc/etc more times. Are these functions saved somewhere? In some temporary folders or whatever.I am really curious..thanks!
edit: to be more precise, I have found this, but I am not sure if its also working when it is not workbench ( I dont have ansys near me for few days)
Record Journal File: Specify if a journal file should be recorded. If this check box is selected, ANSYS Workbench writes a journal file (.wbjn) for each ANSYS Workbench session and the following options are enabled:
Journal File Directory: Select the directory to which journal files should be written.
On Windows, the directory preference defaults to %TEMP%WorkbenchJournals.
On Linux, the directory preference defaults to the following, in order:
If you record a session (File> Scripting> Record Journal) for future playback, the same information is written to both the location specified here and to the file specified when you begin recording.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.