December 20, 2019 at 10:51 amTayyabaSubscriber
I hope you are doing well, I am currently working with Fluid Structure
Interaction (FSI) using Ansys Workbench . My
question is as follows:
in coupled FSI I use the following:
2. Transient Structure
3. Fluid flow
4. System coupling
is it possible to disconnect transient structure and system coupling
from Fluid flow at certain time and to see the influence of only Fluid
Waiting for your kind response.
December 20, 2019 at 2:36 pmRobAnsys Employee
You can take data from Fluent (pressure, temperature etc) from Fluent into Mechanical and use that. Is that what you want?
December 26, 2019 at 11:39 amTayyabaSubscriber
Thank you very much for your kind reply, if I want to see only fluid influence for certain time without structure motion just in the case of CFD , then is it possible by Ansys Workbench to shift FSI to CFD, by disconnecting the system coupling and transient structure from fluid flow?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.