September 15, 2020 at 10:50 amDavideBoianiSubscriberHi, nwe currently have a project in our student team in collaboration with an external company, and we wanted to print some of our components for merchandising porposes. I was wandering if it was possible to export the deformation fringe (e.g the colors that are presented in the post processing) as a .3mf file to be printed throught laser sintering (so with the colors from the analysis) at the company.nThank you very much and have a great dayn
September 16, 2020 at 5:17 amAniketAnsys EmployeeANSYS results can only be exported to text or STL format, but not to *.3mf, yet.n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
January 26, 2021 at 3:42 pmeric_miller_padtSubscriberSorry for a late reply!nI recently wrote a blog post on this. Right now you have to jump through some hoops to make an *.OBJ. nnWe are working on something a bit more graceful, and are testing now. I'm guessing your project is past this part, but hopefully, next time you need a 3MF, we will have a solution for you. nI'll update this thread when we publish something.Ericn----------------nEric MillernPrincipal & CoOwnernPADT, Incnhttps://www.padtinc.com/blog/the-focus/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.