Is it possible to recover Design Modeler geometry files from a hard crash, for example, if there was
October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys EmployeeMaybe. You can try the following approach. Open File Explorer and enter %temp% in the command line and then search for file type *agdb. You should see several files with names like: XXXX.agdb-0 XXXX.agdb-1 XXXX.agdb-2 XXXX.agdb-3 The DesignModeler Auto-save feature creates these files. You can review these files to determine the latest saved version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a
- Can I define springs with coincident nodes defining each end? Can I use one spring element to define
- If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
- Any suggestions on speeding up convergence behavior with surface-to-surface radiation?
- In a harmonic analysis, is the damping produced by MP,DMPR; TB,SDAMP; and DMPSTR constant vs frequen
- What is cause of error: display time for result item greater than the step end time?
- While projecting surfaces/curves onto cylindrical surfaces, the final shape sometimes deteriorates.
- Why the section plane icon is grayed out in Mechanical windows ? How to make the section plane windo
- How can I do a response spectrum analysis using more than 10,000 modes? The current solver limit is
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.