September 16, 2020 at 10:59 amschwaralSubscriberI implemented the porous jump in my setup. Unfortunatelly I found out, that I cannot access the UDS at my porous jump. I would like to add a source term for my UDS at this are of my Geometry. Is there another way to do that?.best regards, nAlexn
September 16, 2020 at 12:20 pmRobAnsys EmployeeIt's probably best to add the source to a layer of cells next to the PJ surface. n
September 16, 2020 at 1:44 pmschwaralSubscriberwhat kind of layer?internal walls do not provide source term for uds as well. n
September 16, 2020 at 3:36 pmRobAnsys EmployeeLayer of cells, like this https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/20248/how-can-i-calculate-mass-flux-kg-m%C2%B2s-by-only-inputting-the-mass-fraction-of-a-species-in-fluentn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.